Shipping & Returns
Every reasonable effort has been made to ensure that all product photographs, descriptions, and specifications on this website are accurate. However, inadvertent errors may occur, and changes in design or materials, due to our continual effort to improve products, may result in some change in specifications before subsequent publications are issued. DSG Arms reserves the right to modify or change specifications without notice.
- All items sold by DSG Arms are for U.S. domestic use and may not be exported.
- No sales to or shipments of any goods outside of the United States.
- All sales are subject to all Local, State, and Federal laws. It is the customer’s responsibility to be aware of any laws that may affect their purchase.
- Any order over $300 should be shipped via FedEx or DSG Express Shipping. Orders over $1,000 will NOT be shipped USPS or to a PO Box.
Lost or Stolen Packages:
DSG offers FedEx and USPS priority shipping with no insurance. There will be NO EXCEPTIONS. Ownership of packages turned over to FedEx and USPS transfers to the buyer. We are not responsible for lost, held, or damaged packages. We are not responsible for delivery errors experienced by the shipping carriers, or incorrect shipping information. Shipping is a service you purchase from FedEx and USPS along with your order from us, so any shipping issues must be handled by the respective carriers FedEx and USPS. INSURANCE is available to add to any order by contacting our sales staff and is recommended for any order you can’t afford to lose.
Call us for Returns or for Shipping changes to your order.
Return Policy – In the rare instance, a return is necessary the guidelines below will affect the return.
- All returned merchandise must have a return material authorization number (RMA) issued by DSG Arms prior to return.
- Goods returned with an RMA must be in original condition and packaging and all contents and documentation must be present. If a return is received without original packaging, a 25% restocking fee WILL be applied.
- Items returned without an RMA number will be returned at the shipper’s expense.
- A return request must be made within 30 days of receiving an item.
- The sale of firearms, body armor, optics, and clearance products are final. RMA will not be issued.
- Once an NFA item has been submitted for transfer, a return will NOT be authorized for any reason.
- It is our policy not to accept returns on body armor. Once armor has been ordered and shipped, it is no longer under our care and is considered the property of the customer. All body armor will ship via FedEx, USPS Priority will not be available.
Warranty and Repairs:
- DSG Arms is not a warranty or repair center for any manufacturer and warranty and repairs must be performed by the manufacturer.
- Items should be returned directly to the manufacturer per the manufacturer’s policies. Please contact the manufacturer for instructions and procedures.
- In no instance will DSG reimburse a customer for work completed on products purchased from DSG.
- All discounted shipping offers are not retroactive.
- DSG Express Shipping is normally delivered between 2 to 4 business days.
- DSG Express Shipping uses a single carrier service like FedEx or USPS.
- DSG Express Shipping is available for orders over $20 excluding firearms, lowers, suppressors, hazardous material, and ammunition.
- Limited to USPS Carrier Services:
- P.O. Box Addresses
- APO Addresses
- During promotions, some products will not be available for backorder at a discounted price.
- Order total promotions are based on the subtotal before tax.
- Limited Time Offer – Free DSG Express Shipping on all orders when using the Crypto payments method.