Make the D4 HK VP9 Holster your go-to choice holster for your Heckler & Koch due to its 0.093” Kydex 100 material, with P1 scratch-resistant texture, and not to forget its adjustable retention.
To improve the D4 HK holster longevity and durability, it has received both, an anti-vibration coating to prevent loose screws, and black oxide coating to reduce light reflections and prevent corrosion. It also has routed edges and an open muzzle for threaded barrels and certain compensators.
The D4 holster does not limit you to using only one kind of attachment. With the D4 you can use some of the most popular attachments, which allows you to just have one holster instead of one for each carry method you might want. The attachments can be switch to either side by just removing a cover plate.
You can get the holster in black or E2 tan and is suited for people who are left-handed or right-handed. If you are interested in buying a holster that is durable and versatile, then the D4 HK VP9 Holster is the one for you.
- Adjustable Retention
- Compatible with most (it not all) frame mounted optics such as the Trijicon RMR, Aimpoint P1 Acro, Holosun HS507C, HE507-GR, Vortex Venom and Vortex Viper.
- Engineered Sight Channel for Night Sights and most Suppressor Sights
- Designed to Accommodate Threaded Barrels
- Hole Pattern Incorporates Popular Attachment Methods
- Switchable T-Plate Cover
- Made of 0.093″ Kydex 100
- P1 Scratch Resistant Texture
- Refined and Finished Edges
- Blackhawk Strike Platform
- Bladetech Paddle
- Bladetech Tek-Lok
- Bladetech TMMS
- G-Code Paddle
- Safariland Paddle
- Safariland QLS
- Safariland UBL