The D4 Sig Sauer P320 Holster, available in black and E2 tan, will become your go-to holster thanks to its durability and versatility. Made with high quality 0.093” Kydex which is thicker than other holsters, makes the holster feel solid and durable. Enhancing its quality is its P1 scratch-resistant texture, anti-vibration coating on hardware to prevent loose screws, and black oxide coating on metal hardware to prevent corrosion and reduce light reflections.
For ease of use, it has adjustable retention. An open-muzzle accommodates for weapons that have threaded barrels and certain compensators. You can pair this holster with various popular attachment methods. The D4 Holster can be used by left or right-hand shooters by removing the cover plate and switching the attachment.
With the D4 holster being durable and versatile, the holster will last for a long time and hold up to any trials it is put through. If you are looking for one holster for various situations for your Sig Sauer, the D4 Sig P320 holster has you covered.
- Adjustable Retention
- Compatible with most (it not all) frame-mounted optics such as the Trijicon RMR, Aimpoint P1 Acro, Holosun HS507C, HE507-GR, Vortex Venom, and Vortex Viper.
- Engineered Sight Channel for Night Sights and most Suppressor Sights
- Designed to Accommodate Threaded Barrels
- Hole Pattern Incorporates Popular Attachment Methods
- Switchable T-Plate Cover
- Made of 0.093″ Kydex 100
- P1 Scratch Resistant Texture
- Refined and Finished Edges
- Blackhawk Strike Platform
- Bladetech Paddle
- Bladetech Tek-Lok
- Bladetech TMMS
- G-Code Paddle
- Safariland Paddle
- Safariland QLS
- Safariland UBL