Are you searching for a holster for the Glock 19, Glock 23, and Glock 32? The D4 holster, designed using 0.093” Kydex with P1 scratch-resistant texture, is a holster you and your Glock will both love. Featuring adjustable retention to improve ease of use, routed edges, and open muzzle for threaded barrels and certain compensators, this holster has all the qualities of a functional holder.
To further enhance its quality, its hardware has received anti-vibration coating and its metal hardware has received black oxide coating. Together, these coating prevent screw backouts, corrosion, and minimizes light reflections.
The best part about the D4 Holsters is its ability to accommodate a variety of attachments. Right-hand and left-hand attachments can use the holster by removing the cover plate and attaching it to the opposite side. With the D4 Glock 19/23/32 Holster, your search for the perfect holster that supports multiple attachments ends here!
- Adjustable Retention
- Compatible with most (if not all) frame mounted optics such as the Trijicon RMR, Aimpoint P1 Acro, Holosun HS507C, HE507-GR, Vortex Venom and Vortex Viper.
- Engineered Sight Channel for Night Sights and most Suppressor Sights
- Designed to Accommodate Threaded Barrels
- Hole Pattern Incorporates Popular Attachment Methods
- Switchable T-Plate Cover
- Made of 0.093″ Kydex 100
- P1 Scratch Resistant Texture
- Refined and Finished Edges
- This holster will not Gen 5 .40 S&W model Glocks due to a difference in slide thickness.
- Blackhawk Strike Platform
- Bladetech Paddle
- Bladetech Tek-Lok
- Bladetech TMMS
- G-Code Paddle
- Safariland Paddle
- Safariland QLS
- Safariland UBL