Checking Out At DSG Holsters with Digital Currency / Cryptocurrency Payments
To complete an order with a digital currency
- Choose Digital Currencies as your payment type during the checkout process
- Select a cryptocurrency type you would like to pay with
- Enter your wallet address or scan the QR code with your phone app.
- Enter the required amount required to pay for your order.
- Submit your order. Our system will begin processing your crypto payment.
We currently accept Bitcoin (BTC), Litecoin (LTC), Tether (USDT), USD Coin (USDC), Ethereum (ETH) and Monero (XMR). ***
Crypto F.A.Q. –
Does using cryptocurrency delay my order?
No. Generally, orders paid with crypto are processed at the same speed as credit card orders after the payment is confirmed on the blockchain.
Are there any additional fees when using crypto to buy from DSG Holsters?
No. There are no additional fees charged by DSG Holsters when using crypto.
Are my transactions private when purchasing with cryptocurrency?
Yes. No third parties have identifying information about your transactions. Customers should be aware that the exchange you choose is responsible for any information you may have shared with them. Each exchange has its own privacy policies.
Once you own your cryptocurrency DSG recommends a personal wallet that is separate from your exchange account to manage your crypto.
Blockchain data can be viewed publicly but contains no identifiable information by itself.
If you are new to Digital Currencies, we have some more information available here.