By visiting or shopping at this website, you accept the following terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
General Policies –
- All items sold by DSG Arms are for U.S. domestic use and may not be exported.
- No sales to or shipments of any goods outside of the United States.
- All sales are subject to all Local, State, and Federal laws. It is the customer’s responsibility to be aware of any laws that may affect their purchase.
- By providing an email address in the registration process, you agree to receive emails from DSG about special promotions, offers, and events.
Our Business Practices –
- No credit card processing fees will be added to any purchase.
- DSG reserves the right to cancel any order due to item pricing or description errors on our website.
- Shipping and handling charges (if any) will be clearly stated on your final order receipt.
- No product substitutions will be made without prior approval from the customer.
- If for any reason your order cannot be shipped in a timely manner we will attempt to notify you right away.
- Excluding weekends and holidays, most orders are shipped the same or next business day.
Payment Methods –
- DSG Arms accepts Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, and Cryptocurrency as payment.
- For offline orders, we accept U.S.P.S. Money orders and ACH bank transfers.
- No personal checks or other types of Money Orders will be accepted.
Warranty and Repairs –
- DSG Arms is not a warranty or repair center for any manufacturer and warranty and repairs must be performed by the manufacturer.
- Items should be returned directly to the manufacturer per the manufacturer’s policies. Please contact the mfr for instructions and procedures.
Return Policy –
In rare instances, a return is necessary the guidelines below will affect the return.
- All returned merchandise must have a return material authorization number (RMA) issued by DSG Arms prior to return.
- Goods returned with an RMA must be in original condition and packaging. All contents and documentation must be present. If you return an item without original packaging, a 25% restocking fee will be applied to your return.
- Items returned without an RMA number will be returned at the shipper’s expense.
- Return requests must be made within 30 days of receiving an item.
- Returns on firearms, lowers, body armor, optics(scopes & red dots), are NOT allowed.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of this site’s owner or its content suppliers and protected by the United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of this site’s owner and protected by the U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of this site’s owner or its software suppliers and protected by the United States and international copyright laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
This site is provided on an “As Is” and “As Available” basis. No representations or warranties of any kind are made, express or implied, as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials, or products included on this site. You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk.
To the full extent permissible by applicable law, this site’s owner disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. This site’s owner does not warrant that this site, its servers, or e-mail sent from this site are free of viruses or other harmful components. This site’s owner will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
Certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply to you, and you might have additional rights.